This post is also available in: Français
A single window office
Office Consultant’s employees and partners live in Switzerland and have a good knowledge of its regional differences. They are therefore in a good position to answer your queries and guide you in setting up or expanding your business.
Office Consultant offers you a listening ear and analyses your project to work out solutions to address your needs.
Setting up business
- Preliminary studies and advice on general issues.
- Coordination and representation of the business creation project with economic stakeholders, especially tax authorities, guarantee/security institutions, local and international banks, immigration services, scientific parks, clusters, economic promoters…
- Participation in drawing up the business plan in case of a request for tax relief and backing for the commercial promotion and development of the project.
- Submission and follow-up of applications for tax relief and backing with the competent authorities and organisations.
- Creation of businesses in Switzerland, search for premises or temporary accommodation.
- Tax optimisation and tax relief in Switzerland and abroad.
- Creation of business abroad via our representative offices or networks of fiduciary partners.
- Transformation of a project into an investment opportunity.
- Participation in drawing up the business plan in case of a request for fundraising.
- Support to the project in the acquisition audit (due diligence) by representatives of private and professional investors.
- Determination of legal bases underpinning the expansion process, such as the shareholders’ or partners’ agreement, convertible loans, etc.
Representatives and contact persons
- Representative of one or more economic promoters.
- Economic stakeholders, especially tax authorities, guarantee/security institutions, local and international banks, immigration services, scientific park, clusters, economic promoters, etc…
- Private and professional investors.
- Versatile and multidisciplinary network of notaries, lawyers, business leaders, consultants, broking firms, specialised insurance brokers, real estate managers, human resource specialists…